Tensor-I20 pre-configured barebones
- Tensor-I20 is a highly-configurable industrial PC with endless possibilities.
- Enclosure size, cooling elements, internal and external interfaces – are all configurable.
- Any of the many Tensor-I20 variations can be chosen or a custom configuration can be built.
- CPU options: Intel 9th gen. Xeon | Core i7 | i5 |i3 | Celeron, up to 45W
- Up to 64 GB RAM: DDR4 ECC | non-ECC
- Up to 8 storage devices: NVMe | SATA M.2 | SSD | HDD
- Up to 3 Display outputs: HDMI | DisplayPort
- Up to 32 USB ports: USB 2.0 | 3.1
- Up to 13 Ethernet ports: 1GbE | SFP+ | PoE
For full specifications, see Tensor-I20 specifications
- Up to 10 serial ports: RS-232 | RS-485/422 | CAN Bus
- Up to 8 expansion slots: M.2 | mini PCIe
- Up to 9 wireless communication cards: LTE modem | Wi-Fi + BT
- Up to 4 power sources w/ power balance/redundancy: 12V | 12V – 56V
- TPM: Integrated TPM | discrete TPM 2.0 IC module
- Enclosure sizes: From 20x20x35mm, to 20x30x69
Contact us about
Tensor-I20 is in full production. Compulab accepts and fulfills Tensor-I20 orders from business customers.
If you consider Tensor-I20 for a project and may be interested in evaluating Tensor-I20, please fill the form below.