Up to 16 GB
1x SO-DIMM 204-pin DDR3L Non-ECC DDR3L-1866 (1.35V)
M.2 M-key 22601 | 2242 (SATA 3 6 Gbps)
or 2.5″ HDD/SSD2
micro SD socket is also available.
External USB storage is supported.
Both are bootable.
1 M.2 2280 optional on some FACET cards
2 demands special HDD compartment
mini DP 1.2 4K @ 60 Hz
HDMI 1.4 4K @ 30 Hz
Up to 4x Gbit Ethernet Intel i211
2 GbE ports on-board + 2 additional ports on optional FC-LAN FACET card.
802.11ac dual antenna + BT 4.2
Add-on M.2 E-key 2230 + 2x RP-SMA antennas.
User can install another Wireless LAN adapter.
Available using optional FACET card with either M.2 B-key or miniPCIe socket.
FACET has micro-SIM socket.
Up to 8 ports
2x USB 3.0
Up to 6x USB 2.0
4 USB ports on-board + 4 additional ports on optional FC-4USB FACET card.
Stereo line-in / mic
7.1 S/PDIF out*
HDMI & DP audio
Realtek ALC1150 audio codec
* requires a 3.5mm to RCA cable (sold separately).
RS232 serial port*
* Requires mini-serial to DB-9 adapter cable (sold separately).
Function and Connectivity Extension T-Card (FACET Card) interface
- dual Gbit Ethernet
- 4x USB 2.0
- miniPCIe + micro SIM + M.2 E-key + M.2 M-key 2280
- M.2 B-key + micro SIM + M.2 E-key + M.2 M-key 2280
FACET Card interface includes 2x PCIe, USB, eDP 1.3 and I2C.
Additional FACET cards are under development.
FACET Card interface is public with reference designs.
M.2 E-key socket*
* Shared with FACET Card socket
BIOS & OS
AMI Aptio V
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB
Compatible with other Windows 10 variants.
Compatible with other Linux variants.
Compatible with other hypervisors and operating systems (e.g. ESXi, FreeBSD)
Input voltage range
Up to DC 9V – 36V*
5W – 15W
Power consumption depends on
– CPU type
– System load
– Installed devices
– Connected peripherals
* When ordered with extended input voltage range. Normal input voltage range DC 7V – 20V.
fitlet2 is low power Class III (EN/IEC 62368-1 Audio/video, information and communication technology) equipment that is to be powered from external DC Low Power (LPS) unregulated power supply. The external power supply ratings and unregulated voltage boundaries should comply with ones defined in specifications of the specific model. Nominal current rating (A) should be increased if external peripheral devices are to be powered by fitlet2. Compulab delivers fitlet2 with a general purpose 12V 3A AC-DC power adapter that isn’t an integral part of fitlet2 and may be ordered separately as an accessory. In case fitlet2 is powered from another power supply, user should ensure that power supply complies with fitlet2 power requirements. The power connector should meet the following requirements:
- 5.5 x 2.5mm standard barrel
- Inner contact – fork type
- “+” inner contact, “-” outer contact
Operating temperature range
Up to -40°C to 85°C*
5% – 95% non-condensing
* When ordered in industrial temperature range. Commercial and extended temperature range are also available. The power supply that ships with fitlet2 is not rated for extended temperatures. Buyer is advised to deploy fitlet2 in extended temperature with a suitable power supply.
Shock and vibration
MIL STD 810G compliant
- Vibration test:
IEC TR 60721-4-7:2001+A1:03, Class 7M1, test method IEC 60068-2-64 (up to 2 KHz , 3 axis)
- Shock test:
IEC TR 60721-4-7:2001+A1:03, Class 7M1, test method IEC 60068-2-27 (15g , 6 directions)
Low power housing
112 mm X 84 mm X 25 mm
112 mm X 84 mm X 34 mm
112 mm X 112 mm X 25 mm
The user can easily change the housing type in the field.
All metal housing
Aluminium | zinc die cast parts
Fanless convection cooling through the housing
VESA / wall mounting bracket*
DIN-rail mounting bracket*
* Sold separately
Firmware & BIOS
- PXE boot
- Kensington lock
- Power plug twist lock
- Mechanical disabling of power button
- OEM rebranding incl. logo and BIOS splash-screen
- Software imaging
- Burn-in testing