- Intel® Elkhart Lake x6000E Atom processor
- Up to 4x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- NVMe + SATA, dual storage
- Optional Wi-Fi/BT + LTE/5G modem
- Optional Isolated serial + GPIO ports
- 9V – 42V DC power input
- VESA / DIN rail mounting
Advantages and capabilities
Compact fanless design
Just under 133 mm X 100 mm X 35 mm, with advanced heat transfer and dissipation from internal components.
Rigid, durable, fanless housing for harsh environments.
Utilizing a quad-core Atom processor with unconditionally-efficient heat dissipation, the high performance remains consistent. With up to 32GB of DDR4 memory at a speed of up to 3200MT/s, the processing capabilities are comparable to what’s expected from much larger, more power-consuming, and less affordable computers.
Wide range of capabilities with extended wired and wireless connectivity, Industrial interfaces, and advanced storage and media capabilities.
- Wired Connectivity: Up to 4 Ethernet ports, optional SFP+ or PoE on FACET card
- Wireless connectivity: Optional Wi-Fi/BT module and LTE or 5G modem
- Industrial interfaces: Optional Isolated RS-232/RS-485 + GPIOs on terminal block
- Storage: NVMe M.2 + SATA M.2 or 2.5” SSD/HDD (up to 2 devices)
- Media: HDMI + mini Display Port, up to three 4K displays, Optional analog audio in/out
- USB: 4x USB 2.0 + 2x USB 3.1
FACET extension cards
3rd generation FACET extension cards make sure that increased requirements will be met by additional interfaces in a customized, mission-specific fitlet3. The range of possibilities is even greater when a FACET card is added:
* FC3-LAN: Additional two 1GbE ports, for a total of four GbE ports
* FC3-OPLN: Additional 1GbE over SFP+ for optical LAN
* FC3-POED: Additional 1Gb Ethernet port, with PoE
The added value
Long-term availability with a long-term warranty
fitlet3 is guaranteed to be available for at least 15 years.
With this longevity, it is possible to count on fitlet3 for the long run.
The highly reliable fitlet3 comes with an unconditional 5 year warranty, reinforcing Compulab’s commitment to guaranteeing customer satisfaction over time.
Compulab offers a wide range of special customization options so that fitlet3 units can be shipped ready-to-use and according to customer’s needs:
- Custom operation system imaging
- Customized BIOS menu default options
- Branding: custom splash screen, power button logo, documentation or packaging
- Special coloring of the enclosure