Up to 16 GB
1x SO-DIMM 204-pin DDR3L Non-ECC DDR3L-1866 (1.35V)
M.2 M-key 2260* | 2242 (SATA 3 6 Gbps)
micro SD socket is also available.
External USB storage is supported.
Both are bootable.
* M.2 2280 optional on some FACET cards
mini DP 1.2 4K @ 60 Hz
HDMI 1.4 4K @ 30 Hz
2x Gbit Ethernet Intel i211
2x USB 3.0
2x USB 2.0
4 USB ports on-board + 4 additional ports on optional FC-4USB FACET card.
Stereo line-in / mic
7.1 S/PDIF out*
HDMI & DP audio
Realtek ALC1150 audio codec
* requires a 3.5mm to RCA cable (sold separately).
RS232 serial port*
* Requires mini-serial to DB-9 adapter cable (sold separately).
Function and Connectivity Extension T-Card (FACET Card) interface
M.2 E-key socket*
* Shared with FACET Card socket
BIOS & OS
AMI Aptio V
Windows 10 IoT 2019 LTSC
Compatible with other Windows 10 variants.
Compatible with other Linux variants.
Compatible with other hypervisors and operating systems (e.g. ESXi, FreeBSD)
9V DC to 20V DC, 40W (standard input range)
24V DC, 30W (extended input range – option P24)
SBC-APLRC is low power Class III (EN/IEC 62368-1 Audio/video, information and communication technology) equipment that is to be powered from external DC Low Power (LPS) unregulated power supply. The external power supply ratings and unregulated voltage boundaries should comply with ones defined in specifications of the specific model. Nominal current rating (A) should be increased if external peripheral devices are to be powered by SBC-APLRC. User should ensure that power supply complies with SBC-APLRC power requirements. The power connector should meet the following requirements:
- 5.5 x 2.5mm standard barrel
- Inner contact – fork type
- “+” inner contact, “-” outer contact
Operating temperature range
0°C to 45°C (commercial temperature range)
-20°C to 70°C (extended temperature range – option TE)
-40°C to 80°C (industrial temperature range – option TI)
10% – 90% non-condensing
* When ordered in industrial temperature range. Commercial and extended temperature range are also available. The power supply that ships with fitlet2 is not rated for extended temperatures. Buyer is advised to deploy fitlet2 in extended temperature with a suitable power supply.
112 mm X 112 mm X 23 mm
The user can easily change the housing type in the field.
- Suitable mechanical and fire enclosure shall be provided after installation in the end product
- SBC-APLRC is intended for maximum operating ambient temperature of 80°C