USB power

Dual Ethernet, 5.1 Audio, Standard HDMI... post here everything fit-PC2 does not have and you wish it had. We listen.
per

USB power

Post by per »

Not a huge issue but everything can strive to be perfect and therefore I really think the USB power should be switched off with the computer. If anyone can possibly thing of a reason they should be kept on at all times perhaps 2 ports should be powered and the rest not.

If this is not possible, or until it is possible the website could explain about the USB power situation so that you can choose a auto-power on version instead. I know I would have done if I would have known about the USB port.

I also agree with someone else that suggested full size USB on the front. I don't have any devices with mini USB on both ends of the connection cable, and I can't even seem source a cable like that from a company like maplins in the UK.

The instruction manual could be vastly improved and should include a section on how to set up EventGhost in general and with common applications such as Media Player and Media Center.

Otherwise thanks for a great machine.

irads

Re: USB power

Post by irads »

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

TimeScience

Re: USB power

Post by TimeScience »

Amazon sells these converters : http://www.amazon.com/2x-mini-USB-USB-a ... 599&sr=1-1 for turning the front USB ports into standard USB.

Return to “Wish list”