Re: No analog audio

Post by Leonid »

Hi.

Did you update the BIOS?
Leonid Firdman

tccc143

Post by tccc143 »

I am having the same issue. It just started after I updated my BIOS. I have reloaded the drivers numerous times, and have reverted back to the original BIOS and I still have no audio. It shows that it is working, but nothing from the speakers. I am running win7.....using an audio tool I show now signal or power from the jack. My audio is enabled in BIOS, and I have applied the audio patch as instructed on the forum. HELP>...........

davedave1234

Post by davedave1234 »

4/21/10 I updated it as soon as I got the unit.

Leonid

Post by Leonid »

Hi.

It looks that BIOS update causes this bug. This version of BIOS is not recomended for fit-PC2 rev. 1.21.

Please, perform the following actions:
1. Install BIOS from 24-Dec-2009.
2. After reboot, enter to BIOS.
3. Go to Exit tab.
4. Change Reset Configuration Data to "Yes".
5. Choose Exit Saving Changes option.
Leonid Firdman

davedave1234

Post by davedave1234 »

Thanks for the help, that fixed the issue for me. I thought I had a version 1.4 since I ordered from a official reseller and he had to order it directly from you because he had none in stock. Oh well no problem since everything seems to work fine, but I was originaly going to use a SD card as my primary drive and I cant do that now since the 1.4 is the only one that boots from SD. I checked that it could boot from it before I ordered wich is another reason I thought I would have a revision 1.4, since that was my ony requirement when I ordered it. Goood thing I changed my mind on that.

Thanks again,
Dave

Return to “Audio in XP”