fit-pc2i Value availability?

Issues specific to fit-PC2i
jhmvyldwcaiqhebhmcxt

fit-pc2i Value availability?

Post by jhmvyldwcaiqhebhmcxt »

The fit-pc2i Value is not available right now either on Amazon or on the fit-pc website. Has this been phased out or will there be more available soon? If not, is there anything comparable on its way?

fitpc.com, your USA distributor in Indiana has them but they are $30 more than what they were at Amazon or here.

??

irads

Re: fit-pc2i Value availability?

Post by irads »

We experience a temporary shortage of fit-PC2i Value. We do have other fit-PC2i configurations available at http://www.fit-pc.com/web/purchase/order-direct/
We hope to replenish stock of fit-PC2i Value in a few weeks.

jhmvyldwcaiqhebhmcxt

Hi, it's been a couple of months. Any update on when the Fit-PC2i Value will ever be available again?

Thanks.

irads

Post by irads »

Sorry about the shortage. Sometimes there is an unpredicted large volume order from a customer that takes upcoming production runs as in this case. fit-PC2i Value is still in production for the foreseeable future. We will replenish stock as soon as possible.

jhmvyldwcaiqhebhmcxt

Thank you for your reply.

Is it possible for you to be any more specific regarding timeframe?

Is there any way to get notified when these are back in stock? Perhaps a way to pre-order?

Thanks.

jhmvyldwcaiqhebhmcxt

Bump.

Still not available. Any idea when? I for sure do not need the faster processor nor can I use the Wi-Fi as OpenBSD does not support it as an access point.

Please advise. I'm sure there are a number of people waiting for this.

Return to “fit-PC2i hardware”